Silverback chrome is not just STANDARD CHROME… As the closer look you'll find it becomes MORE APPEALING.
When it comes to a truck there is nothing more important than getting everything done just right. And thats what Silverback offers;
- First, it starts with flawless material held to a standard TWICE that of ASTM SPECIFICATIONS.
- Second, a SMOOTH surface is created through expert POLISHING.
- Third, THREE layers of nickel are applied, (duplex nickel plus micro-porous) for improved adhesion and CORROSION RESISTANCE.
- Lastly, a CONTROLLED layer of CHROME is applied with expertise and experience.
But what do they do different in POLISHING to make the stacks so APPEALING?
- New vertical polish methods are used finishing in-line with the exhaust system.
- This results in an amazing surface uniformity that has never previously been offered in Australia.
- This is over against commonly used Cylindrical polish methods which normally leaves ring marks in the tubing.